Sunday, April 13, 2014

Drop-down Gorgeous

Hey all,

Kind of a minor one on the outside, but bigger on the inside.  I've got it to change some key fields based on the Game drop-down.  It changes the name on top, the experience, and the downtime values.  Here's a picture:


See the powah!  For each game, it'll change the drop downs.

I have a bit more editin' for prettyness, but for now it's peachy and keen.

This is the details the storyteller/DM/GM/ref will receive.  I have to make a change for the 10 Mile version to fit specs, but I can switch things around how you need.

An Introduction:
I'm getting close to buttoning up this project, the next part will be SQL based.  It's where Mobile Grapevine really enters back into the picture.  Game Admins can make a new game organization, add chronicles, characters, and players.  This is just the basic overhead for keeping track of people's emails and pertinent information.  Slowly this will morph out into a storyteller then player based account system, allowing players to log in, select their characters, and submit spends for each and every game using the service that they have a character in.  I should be getting to this next week some time, as long as the Spends Maker doesn't give me too many more headaches.

See you all later,
ZBott out.

PS: 4/14 is my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment