Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kickstarter Kickstarted

Hi everybody,

I finally got my Kickstarter project running, which can be reached here: Mobile Grapevine

It ends October 22nd, and I'm looking to garner $40,000 or more, which will allow me to take off time to devote myself strictly to the project, as well as the testing equipment, maintenance to my vehicle so I can travel to games to do said testing, and upgrading my programming computer because my current one is starting to becoming a little antiquated.  

The real bonus is it makes the app go from taking me years to finish to months.  With any less I'll still have to be working, and that doesn't free up the time I need.  I ran the numbers with my wife and that $40k limit is what we came up with by the end.

If you like the project, feel free to donate, and I'll try to fulfill the pledge bribes as soon as I can.  The UI Vote for the $1 range only counts once, so if you donate like $500 over 500 different entries, I'm only going to count it once.

Later all,

ZBott

No comments:

Post a Comment